ESC Trading Limited offer a fully comprehensive annual service package. The package is primarily a safeguard to minimise breakdown maintenance and introduce a scheduled maintenance routine, enabling optimum machine up time and avoiding those unnecessary costly labour intensive downtimes.
All service engineers are OEM trained, qualified to BS 7671:2018, Code of Practice 7, and Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) compliant.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Telephone technical support is operated during normal business hours.
2. Remote access support, diagnostics evaluation, and software upgrades are dependent on the machine being accessible through a wireless network.
3. Annual scheduled maintenance is conducted once per annum.
4. The service maintenance package does not include replacement components that are a factor of depreciating wear. Damage of components as a result of the machine being utilised outside its designed specification will be deemed void. Operator maintenance routines are to be adhered to at all times in line with the manufacturer’s recommendation.
5. On demand on-site refresher training is available once per annum. All efforts will be made to meet the demands of the customer subject to availability.
6. Software upgrades will be notified in writing and instructions provided on installation.
7. Machine breakdown resulting from component failure outside of the annual service maintenance package is chargeable at our standard rates, available on request.
8. A rolling monthly contract is operated. Cancellation of the contract requires one month written notification.
9. Prices are to be reviewed annually, any alterations that may come into force will be given in writing. Prices subject to change from 1st January.